Be the princess of myself

今日英语

上一篇 / 下一篇  2006-12-22 10:06:02 / 个人分类:翻译

问路英语:

Could you help me?

你可以帮帮我吗?

Could you tell me how to get to Tshinghua University?

你可以告诉清华大学怎么走吗?

Dora's house is behind the post office.

多拉的房子在邮局的后面。

What number I should take and where to get it?

我该在哪坐几路车?

You should take Bus No.338 from the railway station to NEFU.

你从火车站乘338路汽车到东北林业大学。

Cross the railroad tracks and turn right at the first corner.

越过铁路后在第一个路口右转。

Take the one-way street.

请走这条单行道。

You will see our building on your right after you pass the museum.

在你过了美术馆之后,在你右边你会看到我们的办公楼。

What dose your office look like?

你的办公室外观是怎样的?

You are sure to notice it.

你一定找得到的。

Keep going 50 yards before you come to a fork road.

继续走50码,直到你走到一个三叉路口。

Are you familiar with this area?

你对这地区熟不熟?

But there is nowhere to park around here.

但是这附近没有地方可以停车。

Are there any landmarks near your building?

你的公司大楼附近有没有什么明显的标志?

I'll fax you a map with directions.

我传真给你指示路线的地图吧。

I'm on my way to your place now,but I've lost my way.

我正在去你家的路上,可是我迷路了。

Now I'm almost sure where you are.

现在我基本上知道你在哪了。

You should have turned  at the first corner from the bus station.

你应该在离开车站的第一个路口转弯才对。

You'll find a one-way trafic sign.

你会看见一个单行线的交通标志。

There's where you have to  turn to the left.

在那你得左拐。

Come up the slope to reach a six_story apartment house.

上一个坡。走到一个六层的公寓楼。

I'm sure I won't have any troble this time.

这回我肯定不会再有麻烦了。

I'll be waiting for you.

我等你。

 


相关阅读:

TAG: 翻译

story35的测试网个人空间 引用 删除 story35   /   2006-12-26 07:13:00
Thank you.
 

评分:0

我来说两句

Open Toolbar