有几多情歌/ 能一生为你唱/ 那些年少的岁月/ 一路追寻你的样子 /忘记了脚下的泥泞 来时的方向……

English is popular

上一篇 / 下一篇  2007-12-17 18:22:55 / 个人分类:English

我去玩滚轮溜冰的计划泡汤了.
Myroller-bladingplanswent up in smokewhen acrisis arosein the office.

把时间花在打牌上是愚蠢的.
It's foolish towhile awayour time incrap.

我婆婆和我轮流负责给我女儿喂饭,洗澡.
My mother-in-law and Itake turns inseeing to itthat my daughter is fed and bathed.

我帮她买的MP3包退包换.
I bought her the MP3on approval.

闪光的不都是金子.
All that glitter is not gold.

进入诺基亚让我感到很振奋.
Admitted toNOKIApepped me upa lot.

我在茫茫人海中挑中了你.
Isought you outamong the crowd.

爱情和战争都是不择手段的,我的朋友为了傍大款抛弃了她多年的男友.
All is fair in love and war,my friend abandoned herex-boyfriend for atoff.

Grace
总是夸口,但毫无成就.
Grace alwaystalked big, but neveramount toanything.

英语Eleven的致命伤.
English is Eleven'sAchilles heel.

我感激不尽.
I'd be indebted.

我恐怕不是一个合格的翻译.
I'mnot much ofainterpreter,I'm afraid.

对不起,我说错话了.(说了不该说的话)
Sorry,I put my foot in my mouth.

你们为什么都冲我来了?
Why are you allturn onme?

你怎么知道我早上只喝了一杯麦片?
How did youlearn ofI hadnothing buta cup of porridge?

我只是一个平凡的朝九晚五上班族.
I'm only aregular 9-to-5er?

还得付清房子的月供.
Themonthly installments on the househave to bepaid up.

成功来自于努力工作.
Successresults fromhard work.

一顺百顺.
Nothing succeeds like success.

你真的把头发染成了粉色?
Do you
mean to sayyou'vedyed your hair pink?

真是一个天使一样的美女啊!
What
a angel of a beautyshe is.

能不能给我一个大概的数字?
Can you just give me a
ballpark figure?

这个安排对我们来说太合适了!
This arrangement
suits usperfectly.

他过去常常送我上班,现在已经不常见了.
He
used tosaw me offto work, but this isno longer common.

我相信他知道这种恶性循环的存在.
I'm sure he
knew ofthepoisonous cycle.

你坚持慢跑就会减轻体重.
If you
persist in jogging, you'llshed some weight.

请帮我拿张面纸.
Please
lend a hand withafacial tissue.

除了我,所有的人都去洗衣服了.
All save mearedoing the laundry.

牵扯到的公司中有一家是国企.
One of the companies
involvedis anSOE (state-owned enterprise).

剧情被指过分复杂.
The plot of the play has been
criticized asbeing tooinvolved.

你应该早点告诉我,不该让我出丑.
You ought to have told me, and not have let me
make such a fool of myself.

我在同行中人缘不错.
I'm
kinda popular amongmy fellows.

我顺便去买了两个面包.
Idroped in tobuy two bread.

我放水洗澡后,水龙头关不紧了.
The tap is alwaysleakingafter Iran the bath water.

噪声响个不停,我难以专心工作.
It's hard tokeep my mind onmy workwith all this noise going on.

黑暗中我摸来摸去找开关.
In the dark Ifelt aroundfor the switch.

别告诉我你改主意了.(由于太紧张或太担心)
Don't tell me you'regetting cold feet.

附上一张面额为1000元的发票.
Ienclosed an invoiceamount to 1000$.

奶制品把你的胃搞坏了.
Dairyfoodsdo a number onyour stomach.

你为什么总想打听别人的事?
Why do you alwaystry to nose into other's affairs?

这个商店又换了主人.
This store haschanged handsagain.

你甩不掉我了.
You can'tget rid ofme.

Wisdom在去留之间犹豫不决.
Wisdom isvacillating betweenleaving and staying on.

这次会议的讨论只限于日程上的内容.
Discussion at the meetingwas restricted tothe agenda.

Eleven作为一名出色的推销员很快作出了成绩.
Eleven quicklymade his mark asa top salesman.

我并不是抱怨,只是表明一个看法.
I'm not complaining, onlymaking a point.

想吵架吗?
Are youspoiling for a fight?







相关阅读:

TAG: English

 

评分:0

我来说两句

显示全部

:loveliness: :handshake :victory: :funk: :time: :kiss: :call: :hug: :lol :'( :Q :L ;P :$ :P :o :@ :D :( :)

我的栏目

日历

« 2019-09-02  
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
2930     

数据统计

  • 访问量: 2040
  • 日志数: 15
  • 建立时间: 2006-12-30
  • 更新时间: 2012-08-09

RSS订阅

Open Toolbar