软件测试面试常用英语

上一篇 / 下一篇  2009-03-11 13:15:19 / 个人分类:求职面试

With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical andinterpersonal skills.
依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。
Q:Why did you leave your lastjob?你为什么离职呢?
A:Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.
我希望能获得一份更好的
工作,如果机会来临,我会抓住。
With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent.
凭借我良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。
Q:What do you think you are worth to us?你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?
A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future.
我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。
Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position?
你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?
A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful.
我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。
Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?你个性上最大的特点是什么?
A:Helpfulness and caring.乐于助人和关心他人。
A:Adaptability and sense of humor.适应能力和幽默感。
A:Cheerfulness and friendliness.乐观和友爱。
Q:How do you normally handle criticism?你通常如何处理別人的批评?
A:Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism.
沈默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。
A:When we cool off, we will discuss it later. 我会等大家冷靜下来再讨论。)
Q:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work?
你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?
A:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across. 我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。
Q:How do you handle your failure?你怎样对待自己的失敗?
A:None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake.我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会改正我的错误。
Q:What provide you with a sense of accomplishment.什么会让你有成就感?
A:Do my best job for your company. 为贵公司竭力效劳。)
A:Finish a project to the best of my ability. 尽我所能,完成一个项目。
Q:How long would you like to stay with this company?你会在本公司服务多久呢?
A:I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my field.
只要我能在我的行业力继续
学习和长进,我就会留在这里。
Q:Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now?
你能预料五年后你会做什么吗?
A:As I have some administrative experience in my last job, I may use my organizational and planning skills in the future.
我在上一个工作中积累了一些行政经验,我将来也许要运用我组织和计划上的经验和技巧。
A:I hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately.
我希望能充分展示我在这个行业的能力和智慧。
Don't appear to be pushy or overly anxious to get a job. 不必过分表现急着要工作。
Be honest but not too modest. 要诚实,但不必太谦虚。
Don't put yourself down or cut yourself up. 不可妄自菲薄或自贬。


TAG:

 

评分:0

我来说两句

Open Toolbar