越来越觉得自己走测试这条路是对的,越来越觉得自己适合做测试,这么久以来兴趣一直在激发我前进,一直在寻找下一个站点,我相信测试路上我一定会走的很远,我的测试道路一定会很宽阔,努力就有收获,也希望还在测试路口迷惘的朋友,不要再犹豫了,因为你的犹豫不决,会使你错过很多~~~~~喜欢就去just do it ,因为只有尝试了才知道自己适不适合,喜不喜欢。如果一味的问别人,永远找不到最终的答案。因为每个人的感觉不一样,每个人的情况不一样,每个人的前提条件都不一样,你会得到不同的答案,这样只能会使你更迷茫~~~~

crazy english--all--8 day

上一篇 / 下一篇  2009-07-16 11:17:01 / 个人分类:英语天地

第五部分 询问式口语要素
159.You all right? 
你还好吧?
【疯狂实战】
A: Ouch! I hit my head.
(哎哟!我碰了头!)
B: You all right?
(你没事吧?)
A: I don’t feel well. I want to go home.
(我觉得不舒服,我想回家。)
B: You all right?
(你没事吧?)
A: I’m going to stay up all night.
(我今晚要熬夜。)
B: You all right?
(你能行吗?)
【额外成就感】
①You all right?(你还好吧?)
②You okay?(你好吗?)
③Are you okay?(你好吗?)
④Yeah, I’m fine.(是的,我挺好。)
160.(Are you) feeling okay? 
你感觉还好吗?
【疯狂实战】
A: Are you feeling okay?
(你感觉还好吗?)
B: Oh, so-so.
(噢,马马虎虎。)
A: Are you feeling okay?
(你感觉还好吗?)
B: I’m a little dizzy. It will pass.
(我有点儿头晕,会过去的。)
A: I heard you were in the hospital recently, are you feeling OK?
(听说你近来住院了,现在感觉好点儿了吗?)
B: I was having some trouble with my back, but I’m much better now.
(我背部有点毛病,不过现在好多了。)
161. Are you following me? 
你有没有听清楚;你听懂了吗?
【疯狂实战】
A: You need to work hard to get ahead in this company. Are you following me? 
(在这家公司要想出人头地,就得努力工作。你听清楚我的话没有?)
B: Yes, Sir.
(听清楚了,先生。)
A: Make sure you pick me up at seven o’clock sharp. Are you following me?
(你要保证七点整来接我,听到了没有?)
B: Don’t worry. I’m never late.
(不用担心,我从不迟到。)
A: I think that learning another language can change us as individuals – can change our world view, and even our personalities. Are you following me?
(我认为学另外一种语言可以改变一个人——改变我们的世界观,甚至我们的个性,你们听懂了吗?)
B: Not exactly, Professor Lee. I’m not sure that I buy that idea.
(不太懂,李教授,我不太清楚。)
162. Really?
真的吗?
【疯狂实战】
A: I just got a raise!
(我加薪了!)
B: Really? That’s great!
(真的吗?那太好了!)
A: Did you know Kim quit school?
(你知道Kim退学了吗?)
B: Really? How come?
(真有这事?为什么?)
A: I’ll never be late again. I promise.
(我保证再也不迟到了。)
B: Really? I’ve heard that promise before!
(此话当真?我以前听过那个保证!)
【疯狂替换】
①Seriously?(真的吗?)
②Are you sure?(你能肯定吗?)
163. Are you sure?
你确定吗?
【疯狂实战】
A: I saw Stone dancing in the street.
(我看见Stone在街上跳舞。)
B: Are you sure?
(你确定吗?)
A: I already paid for that.
(我已经付过钱了。)
B: Are you sure?
(你能肯定?)
A: I locked the door when I left last night.
(我昨晚离开的时候把门锁上了。)
B: Are you sure?
(你确定吗?)
【疯狂替换】
①Are you certain?(你肯定吗?)
②Are you positive?(你确定吗?)
③Are you confident?(你确认吗?)
164. Are you kidding? 
开玩笑吧?
【疯狂实战】
A: I’m going to swim in the pool.
(我要去游泳池游泳。)
B: Are you kidding? It’s freezing.
(你在开玩笑吧?这么冷的天。)
A: Does Mr. Lee play golf?
(李先生打高尔夫球吗?)
B: Are you kidding? He’s a pro.
(开玩笑!他是个职业球手。)
A: Do you like Chinese food?
(你爱吃中国菜吗?)
B: Are you kidding? I love it!
(这还用问?我当然爱吃!)
【额外成就感】
关于“kidding”的口语要素还有:
①You’re kidding!(你开玩笑吧?)
②You’re kidding me!(你在开我玩笑!)
③You’re kidding, right?(你在开玩笑,对不对?)
④No kidding!(我是认真的!/真的!你不是开玩笑吧!)
165.Are you serious? 
你是认真的吗?
【疯狂实战】
A: I decided to move to Canada.
(我打算搬到加拿大去住。)
B: Are you serious?
(此话当真?)
A: I don’t want to take over my father’s business.
(我不想继承父业。)
B: Are you serious?
(当真?)
A: I’m thinking of adopting a child.
(我在考虑收养一个孩子。)
B: Are you serious?
(你是认真的吗?)
【疯狂替换】
①Seriously?(当真?)
②Do you mean it?(你是认真的吗?)
166.Excuse me? 
对不起,你刚才说什么?
【疯狂实战】
A: Don’t jump to conclusions.
(不要妄下结论。)
B: Excuse me?
(你说什么?)
A: Cat got your tongue? (= Why don’t you speak up / say something?) 
(你哑巴了?)
B: Excuse me?
 (你说什么?)
A: Do you know how stupid you are?
(你知道你有多愚蠢吗?)
B: Excuse me?
(你再说一遍?)
【疯狂替换】
①Sorry?(对不起。)
②Pardon?(请再说一遍。)
③Pardon me?(对不起。)
④I beg your pardon?(对不起,再说一遍好吗?)
167. What did you say? 
你说什么?
【疯狂实战】
A: Do you like Spicy food?
(你喜欢吃辛辣食物吗?)
B: What did you say?
(你说什么?)
A: What does WTO stand for?
(WTO代表什么?)
B: What did you say?
(你说什么?)
A: What did you say?
(你说什么?)
B: I said it’s all your fault,you jerk!
(我说都是你的错,笨蛋!)
【疯狂替换】
①Can you say it again?(你能再说一遍吗?)
②Say it again?(再说一遍好吗?)
③Excuse me?(对不起,没听清楚。)
168. What do you mean?
你什么意思?
Kim’s Note: Women always use this sentence to men! Men usually answer with: “Exactly what I said!”
女士们总是用这句子来问男士们!男士们通常回答说“正是我现在所说的意思!”
【疯狂实战】
A: It’s the kiss of death.
(那可是致命之吻。)
B: What do you mean? 
(你是什么意思?)
【额外成就感】
Kiss of death=something that destroys
His endorsement will be the kiss of death.
(有他的支持反而坏事。)
A: It was the last straw.
(实在忍无可忍了。)
B: What do you mean? 
(你什么意思?)
A: I’m going to sell the house.
(我准备把房子卖掉。)
B: What do you mean? You didn’t even ask me!
(你是什么意思?你甚至问都不问我!)
【疯狂替换】
①What does that mean?(那是什么意思?)
②What’s that?(你什么意思?)
③What’s that supposed to mean?(那是什么意思?)
169.You mean…
(你是说……)
【疯狂实战】
A: I’m having second thoughts.
(我要考虑再三。)
B: You mean you’re going to change your mind?
(你是说你要改变主意?)
A: I’ll take a rain check.
(改天吧。)
B: You mean you’re not coming with us?
(你是说你不和我们一起来?)
A: That’s the name of the game.
(那是事物的本质。)
B: You mean you don’t even care?
(你是说你甚至不在乎?)
【额外成就感】
I can’t help it. That’s the name of the game.
(事情本来就是这样,我也没办法。)
170.What’s that?
你说什么?
【疯狂实战】
A: My aunt is a doctor.
(我姨妈是个医生。)
B: What’s that?
(你说什么?)
A: It runs in the family.
(他们那家子都这样。)
B: What’s that? A bad temper?
(你说什么?坏脾气吗?)
A: You can pay by credit card.
(你可以用信用卡付钱。)
B: What’s that?
(什么?)
【疯狂替换】
①What is it?(什么?)
②What do you mean?(你是什么意思?)
③What does that mean?(什么意思?)
171.What are you talking about? 
你在说什么?
【疯狂讲解】
这个口语要素可不能乱用,因为它并不像它表面意那么简单。说这句话往往带有不相信的意味。
【疯狂实战】
A: We have over one hundred new employees.
(我们有一百多位新员工。)
B: What are you talking about?(=It’s not true.)
(你在说什么?)
A: I had a girlfriend in America.
(我以前有一个女朋友在美国。)
B: What are you talking about? (=It’s not true.)
(你在说什么?)
A: If I don’t go, I’m going to be in trouble.
(如果不去,我就有麻烦了。)
B: What are you talking about? (=It’s not true.)
(你在说什么?)
【额外成就感】
What are you saying? (你在说什么?)
172.Are you talking about …? 
你是在说……吗?
【疯狂实战】
A: I’ve never seen such a smart kid.
(我从未见过这么聪明的孩子。)
B: Are you talking about Mike?
(你是在说Mike吗? )
A: I usually buy it every month.
(我通常每个月都买它。)
B: Are you talking about CAE Magazine?
(你是说《疯狂美语》杂志吗?)
A: We should tell her.
(我们应该告诉她。)
B: Are you talking about me?
(你是说我吗?)
【疯狂替换】
①Is it about…?(是关于……?)
②You mean…?(你是说……?)
173. Do you understand me?
你懂我的意思吗?
【疯狂实战】
A: Do you understand me?
(你懂我的意思吗?)
B: Yeah, sure.
(当然懂了。)
A: Do you understand me? 
(你懂我的意思吗?)
B: Uh, not really. Say it again?
(哦,不很懂。你再说一遍吧。)
A: Do you understand me? 
(你懂我的意思吗?)
B: I think so.
(我想我懂。)
【疯狂替换】
①Do you understand what I mean?(你懂我的意思吗?)
②Do you understand what I’m trying to say?(你懂我的意思吗?)
174. Am I making sense?
你能听懂我说的吗?
【疯狂实战】
A: Am I making sense? 
(你能听懂我说的吗?)
B: Mostly. Let me make sure.
(大部分懂。让我再消化消化。)
A: Am I making sense? 
(你能听懂我说的吗?)
B: No. Could you be more specific?
(不能。你能说得具体些吗?)
A: Am I making sense? 
(你能听懂我说的吗?)
B: I think I know what you are trying to say. But I disagree.
(我想我知道你要说什么。但我不同意。)
【疯狂替换】
①Am I making sense to you?(你能听懂我说的吗?)
②Am I making myself understood?(你能听懂我说的吗?)
③Am I making myself clear to you?(你能听懂我说的吗?)
175. You know what I mean?
你明白我的意思吗?
【疯狂实战】
A: It’s like a dream come true. You know what I mean?
(好像梦幻成真。你懂我的意思吗?)
B: Absolutely.
(完全明白。)
A: It’s never too late to learn. You know what I mean?
学习永远都不迟。你明白我的意思吧?)
B: Yeah. I agree one hundred percent.
(明白。我百分之百同意。)
A: There’s a first time for everything. You know what I mean?
(万事开头难。你明白我的意思吧?)
B: Yes. Thanks.
(明白。谢谢。)
【疯狂替换】
①Do you know what I mean?(你明白我的意思吗?)
②You know what I’m saying?(你知道我在说什么吗?)
176. Am I right?
我没说错吧?
【疯狂实战】
A: So, you were used. Am I right?
(你是说你被利用了,对吧?)
B: Exactly. I’m so hurt I could cry.
(确实是。我伤心得想哭了。)
A: That’s why you decided to stay. Am I right?
(这就是你决定留下来的原因,我没说错吧?)
B: You’re right. I hope I made the right decision.
(对。希望我的决定是正确的。)
A: It’s a waste of time. Am I right?
(那纯粹是浪费时间,对不对?)
B: Okay. I see what you’re trying to say.
(是这样。我想我明白你的意思。)
Kim’s Note: Americans love all these sentences that seek agreement. Don’t let them become a habit though. Native speakers who constantly use these sentences are annoying and you will be too!
美国人都爱说这些询求他人同意的话语,但千万不要因此而形成了一种习惯。经常说这些话的本国人都让人讨厌,你也会的!
177. Anything else?
还要别的吗?/还有其他别的事吗?
【疯狂实战】
A: Pass me the salt, will you?
(把盐递给我好吗?)
B: Here you are. Anything else?
(给你,还要别的什么吗?)
A: Could you buy me a lipstick while you’re shopping tonight? 
(你今晚去买东西时能顺便给我带支口红吗?)
B: Sure. Anything else?
(没问题。还要买其他别的什么吗?)
A: Anything else?
(还需要别的吗?)
B: No, that’s everything.
(没有了,就要这些了。)
178. Could I have some time?
给我一些时间好吗?
【疯狂实战】
A: So, what do you think?
(那你是怎么看的?)
B: Could I have some time?
(给我点时间好不好?)
A: We’re waiting for your answer. When are you going to tell him?
(我们在等你的答复呢。你准备什么时候告诉他?)
B: Could I have some time?
(给我一些时间好吗?)
【疯狂替换】
Can / Could you give me some time?(你能给我一些时间吗?)
179. How can I say this?
我该怎么说?
【疯狂实战】
A: Why don’t you have a car?
(你为什么没有车呢?)
B: How can I say this? I just can’t afford one.
(我该怎么说呢?我就是买不起。)
A: Don’t you want to get married?
(你难道不想结婚吗?)
B: How can I say this?
(我该怎么说呢?)
A: What do you like about her? She’s so mean.
(你喜欢她什么?她那么小气。)
B: How can I say this? There’s just something about her that’s sexy.
(这怎么说呢?她还是有点性感的。)
【额外成就感】
①How can I say this in English?(这个用英文该怎么说?)
②I don’t know how I can say this.(我不知该怎么说。)
③I don’t know how I can say this in English.(我不知道这个用英文怎么说。)
180. Can I ask you a question?
我可以问你个问题吗?
【疯狂实战】
A: Can I ask you a question? 
(我可以问你个问题吗?)
B: Sure. Go ahead.
(当然可以。说吧。)
A: Can I ask you a question? 
(我可以问你个问题吗?)
B: All right. What is it? 
(当然可以。什么问题?)
A: Can I ask you a question? 
(我可以问你个问题吗?)
B: Hold on. I’ll be right back.
(稍等一下,我马上就回来。)
【额外成就感】
①May I ask you a question?(我可以问你个问题吗?)
②I have a question.(我有个问题要问。)
③Can I ask you a personal question?(我能问你个私人问题吗?)
181. Can I talk to you?
我可以跟你谈谈吗?
【疯狂实战】
A: Can I talk to you?
(我可以跟你谈谈吗?)
B: Sure. What is it?
(当然可以。谈什么?)
A: Can I talk to you?
(我可以跟你谈谈吗?)
B: Of course. What about?
(当然可以。谈什么?)
A: Can I talk to you? 
(我可以跟你谈谈吗?)
B: Uh, I’m kind of busy right now. What about later tonight?
(哦,我现在比较忙。今晚怎么样?)
【额外成就感】
①Can I talk to you for a minute?(我可以跟你谈一下吗?)
②Can I talk to you for a second?(我可以跟你谈一下吗?)
③You got a minute?(你有时间吗?)
④You got a second?(你有空吗?)
182.Don’t you think so?
难道你不觉得吗?
【疯狂实战】
A: This is very important. Don’t you think so?
(这事非常重要。难道你不觉得吗?)
B: Absolutely
(那当然!)
A: He was so rude. Don’t you think so?
(他太粗鲁了。你不觉得吗?)
B: Yeah. I think so too.
(是啊。我也这么认为。)
A: She’s lying. Don't you think so?
(她在说谎。你不觉得吗?)
B: No, I don’t think so.
(不,我不觉得。)
183.Is that okay?
  这样可以吗?
【疯狂实战】
A: We’ll meet at seven. Is that okay?
(我们7点钟见面,可以吧?)
B: No problem.
(没问题。)
A: I want to bring a friend of mine. Is that okay?
(我想带我的一个朋友来,可以吗?)
B: Sure. Why not!
(当然可以啦。有什么不可以的!)
A: We’ll meet here. Will that be okay?
(我们在这儿集合,好不好?)
B: Yeah, I suppose.
(行,我同意。)
184.What do you think?
你觉得怎么样?
【疯狂实战】
A: Isn’t this your brand-new digital camera?
(这不是你新买的数码相机吗?)
B: Yes. What do you think?
(是的,你觉得怎么样?)
A: Who do you think is the best?
(你认为谁是最棒的?)
B: Jane. What do you think?
(Jane,你觉得呢?)
A: Maybe we’d better not tell her. What do you think?
(也许我们最好不要告诉她。你说呢?)
B: Hmm. I don’t know. That might not be a good idea.
(嗯……我不知道。那可能不是一个好主意。)
185.How do you like…?
你认为……怎么样?
【疯狂实战】
A: How do you like living in China?
(你觉得生活在中国怎么样?)
B: It’s very exciting.
(很有意思。)
A: How do you like Chinese food?
(你喜欢吃中国菜吗?)
B: Oh, I love it!
(哦,我爱吃!)
A: How do you like our English teacher?
(你认为我们的英语老师怎么样?)
B: I don’t know. She seems a little difficult. I can’t always understand what she’s saying.
(我不知道。她好像挺难懂的,我总是听不懂她说什么。)
186.What’s … like? ……
怎么样?
【疯狂实战】
A: What’s your wife like?
(你妻子怎么样?)
B: She’s very active and social.
(她很活跃,善于交际。)
A: What’s your office like?
(你的办公室怎么样?)
B: It’s nice and clean, but noisy.
(不错,很整洁,就是吵。)
A: What’s the weather like in your country?
(你们国家的气候怎么样?)
B: We have a rainy season and a dry season.
(我们国家分雨季和旱季两种气候。)
187.What for?
 作什么用?
【疯狂实战】
A: Can I use your PC?
(我可以用你的电脑吗?)
B: What for?
(做什么呢?)
A: Come down to the kitchen.
(到厨房里来。)
B: What for?
(干什么?)
A: You’d better save this money.
(你最好把这钱存起来。)
B: What for?
(存它干嘛?)
【疯狂替换】
①For what?(干什么?)
②For what purpose?(作什么用呢?)
③Why?(为什么?)
188.How come?
怎么回事?
【疯狂实战】
A: I’m not taking this job.
(我不干这活。)
B: How come? 
(为什么?)
A: Cindy is not coming to work today.
(Cindy今天没来上班。)
B: How come?
(怎么回事?)
A: I don’t like seeing her any more.
(我不想再见到她。)
B: How come?
(怎么回事?)
【疯狂替换】
①Why?(为什么?)
②Why is that?(这是为什么?)
③For what reason?(什么原因?)
189.Why not?
为什么不?
【疯狂实战】
A: I didn’t go to the hospital today.
(我今天没有去医院。)
B: Why not?
(为什么没去?)
A: We didn’t talk about that issue.
(我们没有谈到这件事。)
B: Why not?
(为什么不谈呢?)
A: I haven’t finished my work yet.
(我还没完成工作呢。)
B: Why not?
(为什么没完成?)
190.Can I make a suggestion?
我能提个建议吗?
【疯狂实战】
A: Can I make a suggestion? 
(我能提个建议吗?)
B: Sure. Go ahead.
(当然,说吧。)
A: Can I make a suggestion? 
(我能提个建议吗?)
B: All right.
(好的。)
A: Can I make a suggestion? 
(我能提个建议吗?)
B: What is it?
(什么建议?)
第六部分 引出下文口语要素
191.Speaking of…
提起……;说起……
【疯狂实战】
A: I like having **.
(我喜欢开晚会。)
B: Speaking of parties, are you going to Linda’s birthday **?
(说起晚会,你要去参加Linda的生日晚会吗?)
A: I love the weather in Hawaii.
(我喜欢夏威夷的天气。)
B: Speaking of the weather, don’t you think the weather forecast is unreliable?
(说起天气,你不觉得天气预报不可靠吗?)
A: I met Mr. and Mrs. Lee there.
(我在那儿遇到李氏夫妇了。)
B: Really? Speaking of Mrs. Lee, why did she quit her job?
(真的?说起李太太,她为什么辞职呢?)
192.That reminds me.
那倒提醒了我。
【疯狂实战】
A: These direct mails 『(商店、非盈利机构等为招揽生意、募捐或征求会员等向人们投寄的)直接邮件』are a waste of paper.
(这些直接邮件纯粹是浪费纸张。)
B: That reminds me. We’re running out of toilet (=bath) tissue.
(这倒提醒了我。我们的手纸用完了。)
A: My mother called this afternoon.
(今天下午我妈妈来电话了。)
B: That reminds me. You have a package from her.
(哦,对了,她给你寄了一个包裹来。)
A: The phone bill is big this month, isn’t it?
(这个月的话费很高,是吧?)
B: That reminds me. I have to pay the electric bill, too.
(对了,我们还得交电费。)
193.So…
那么……
【疯狂实战】
A: So, what do you think of my plan?
(那么,你认为我的计划怎样呢?)
B: Well, let me think. I’m not sure it will work.
(嗯,让我想一想。我不敢肯定它可不可行。)
A: So, would you like to catch a movie?
(那你今晚想去看电影吗?)
B: Uh, you mean tonight? I’m kind of busy.
(嗯,你是说今天晚上?我有点儿忙。)
A: So, can I ask you a personal question?
(嗯……,我能问你个私人问题吗?)
B: It depends.
(看情况。)
194.By the way.
顺便说一下。
【疯狂实战】
A: By the way, have you heard from John?
(顺便问一下,你收到John的信了吗?)
B: No, not yet. I’m still waiting.
(还没呢,还在等。)
A: Oh, by the way, Kim called me today.
(噢,顺便说一下,Kim今天给我打电话了。)
B: Really? What about?
(真的?她说了什么?)
A: By the way, I fixed your computer.
(顺便说一下,你的电脑我修好了。)
B: Oh, thanks! I’m lost without it.
(噢,太谢谢你了!没有电脑我都不知所措了。)
195. You know what?
你知道吗?
【疯狂实战】
A: You know what? I’m really bored. 
(知道吗?我真觉得很无聊。)
B: So am I. Let’s get out of here.
(我也是,我们走吧。)
A: You know what? You’re so lucky. 
(知道吗?你很幸运。)
B: I know. I thank my lucky stars. I really do!
(我知道,多亏了我的幸运星。的确是!)
A: You know what? I don’t really like him. 
(知道吗?我不怎么喜欢他。)
B: How come? I think he’s a great guy.
(为什么?我觉得他挺不错的呀。)
196. I have an idea.
我有个主意。
【疯狂实战】
A: It’s such a nice day today.
(今天真是个好日子。)
B: I have an idea. Let’s go to the park.
(我有个想法,我们去公园玩吧。)
A: I can’t understand these directions.
(我看不懂这些说明。)
B: I have an idea. Let’s ask Jim, he’s an expert.
(我有办法。我们去问Jim吧,他是这方面的专家。)
A: We ran out of coffee.
(我们的咖啡喝光了。)
B: I have an idea. Let’s have tea instead!
(我有办法,我们以茶代替吧。)
【疯狂替换】
①I have a thought.(我有个想法。)
②I know what.(我知道怎么做。)
197. I have something to tell you.
我有件事要告诉你。
【疯狂实战】
A: I have something to tell you. 
(我有件事要告诉你。)
B: Okay. What is it?
(说吧,什么事?)
A: I have something to tell you. 
(我有件事要告诉你。)
B: Shoot. I’m all ears.
(说吧,我听着呢。)
A: I have something to tell you. 
(我有件事要告诉你。)
B: Is it something serious?
(是很重要的事吗?)
198. (As) far as I’m concerned…[
依我看,……;就我而言,……
【疯狂实战】
A: Isn’t this cake good?
(难道这个蛋糕不好吃吗?)
B: It sure is! This is the best cake I have ever eaten as far as I’m 
concerned.
(当然好吃。就我而言,这是我吃过的最好的蛋糕。)
A: I think I’d better go.
(我想我最好还是走了。)
B: As far as I’m concerned, you all can leave now.
(依我看,你们现在都可以走了。)
A: What do you think of the new secretary?
(你认为新来的秘书怎么样?)
B: Not bad, as far as I’m concerned.
(我看不错。)
199.In my opinion.
在我看来。
【疯狂实战】
A: What do you think of this sexual harassment case?
(你怎么看待这件性骚扰事件?)
B: In my opinion, this is the beginning of a new era.
(在我看来,这是一个新时期的开始。)
A: What do you think of cloning?
(你对克隆技术怎么看?)
B: In my opinion, it does more harm than good.
(在我看来,弊大于利。)
A: Don’t you think Kevin is too harsh on his son?
(你不觉得Kevin对他的儿子太严了一点吗?)
B: He’s a model father, in my opinion.
(我认为他是个模范爸爸。)
200.I’m not finished. 
我还没有说完。
【疯狂实战】
A: Okay, I understand
(好的,我明白了。)
B: I’m not finished. I have a lot to say!
(我还没有说完呢,我还有很多话要说。)
A: Okay, okay, that’s enough.
(好了,好了,够了。)
B: I’m not finished. You’re going to listen to me for once!
(我还没说完呢,你总得听我一次。)
A: So, are you going to move out?
(那你打算搬出去了?)
B: No. I’m not finished.
(不,我还没有说完。)
【额外成就感】
①Let me finish.(让我把话说完。)
②Hear me out.(听我说完。)
201.Wait a minute.
稍等。
【疯狂实战】
A: Laura and I went to the same college.
(我和Laura上过同一所大学。)
B: Wait a minute. Did you say Laura?
(等一下,你是说Laura?)
A: I saw this painting when I was in New York.
(我在纽约的时候见过这幅画。)
B: Wait a minute. When were you in America?
(等一下,你什么时候去过美国?)
A: See you later, Dad.
(爸爸,一会儿见。)
B: Wait a minute. Where are you going?
(等一下,你要去哪儿?)
【疯狂替换】
①Wait a second.(等一下。)
②Hold on.(稍候。)
Kim’s Note: These are some of the most useful sentences in English. You will find countless opportunities to use them every day. In America everyone is always in a rush, so it can be extremely useful to know several ways to tell someone to wait.
在英语中,这些都是最有用的句子。每天你都有无数次使用到它们的机会。在美国,每个人都在赶时间,所以,多学几种叫别人等待的说法是非常有用的。
202.Let’s see.
让我想想看。
【疯狂实战】
A: Do you have time tomorrow afternoon?
(你明天下午有空吗?)
B: Let’s see. Yes. What about 2:00?
(让我想想看。有。两点钟怎么样?)
A: How many envelopes have we got?
(我们一共有多少个信封?)
B: Let’s see. Twenty-two.
(让我看看。22个。)
A: What time did you hear the noise?
(你是什么时候听到响声的?)
B: Let’s see. Around eleven, I suppose.
(让我想想。我想大约是在11点钟的时候。)
203.Let me think.
让我想想。
【疯狂实战】
A: What is the phone number again?
(你刚才说的那个电话号码是多少?)
B: Let me think.
(让我想想。)
A: Do you have any books about American history?
(你有关于美国历史的书籍吗?)
B: Let me think. 
(让我想想。)
A: Do you know anyone who is looking for a job?
(你知道有谁在找工作的吗?)
B: Let me think.
(让我想想。)








TAG:

 

评分:0

我来说两句

Open Toolbar