越来越觉得自己走测试这条路是对的,越来越觉得自己适合做测试,这么久以来兴趣一直在激发我前进,一直在寻找下一个站点,我相信测试路上我一定会走的很远,我的测试道路一定会很宽阔,努力就有收获,也希望还在测试路口迷惘的朋友,不要再犹豫了,因为你的犹豫不决,会使你错过很多~~~~~喜欢就去just do it ,因为只有尝试了才知道自己适不适合,喜不喜欢。如果一味的问别人,永远找不到最终的答案。因为每个人的感觉不一样,每个人的情况不一样,每个人的前提条件都不一样,你会得到不同的答案,这样只能会使你更迷茫~~~~

crazy english--all--3 day

上一篇 / 下一篇  2009-07-16 10:42:39 / 个人分类:英语天地

第三节 道歉用语
【编者按】
Everyone makes mistakes! But, not everyone knows how to make an apology. All too often the first response to a mistake is to blame someone else. Effectively expressing a sincere apology is a valuable function that will not only show off your English, it will also show off your excellent manners. Showing consideration for others is an important part of effective communication.
金无足赤,人无完人,每个人都会犯错。但是,不是每个人都知道在犯错后该怎样道歉。大多数人经常在犯错后第一反应就是责备他人。及时有效地表达一份真诚的道歉是至关重要的,它不仅可以向他人显示你用英语道歉的水平,而且可以体现你雍容的风度。向他人表达你的体贴是人与人之间进行有效沟通的一个重要部分。
25. sorry. / I’m sorry
对不起。
【疯狂实战】
○1A: Look what you’ve done! You’ve broken my watch.
(瞧!你都干了些什么!你把我的表弄坏了。)
B: Sorry. I’m terribly sorry. I’ll get you a new one.
(对不起。实在对不起。我给你买块新的。)
○2A: You’re late again! I’ve been waiting for over an hour.
(你又迟到了!我已经等了一个多小时了。)
B: I’m sorry. Really, I am.
  (对不起,真的对不起。)
○3A: You always say things that hurt my feelings.
(你总说些伤害我感情的话。)
B: I’m sorry. I really don’t mean to.
(很抱歉。我真的不是故意的。)
【额外成就感】
○1I’m so sorry.(我很抱歉。)
○2I’m terribly sorry.(我非常抱歉。)
○3I can’t tell you how sorry I am.(我说不出有多抱歉。)
○4You don't know how sorry I am.(你不知道我有多抱歉。)
26. Sorry I’m late. 
抱歉,我来晚了。
【疯狂实战】
○1A: Sorry I’m late. Traffic was bad.
(对不起,我来晚了。路上交通很糟糕。)
B: That’s all right. Let’s go!
(没关系,我们走吧!)
○2A: Sorry I’m late. 
(对不起,我来晚了。)
B: Don’t be late again.
(下次注意别再迟到了。)
○3A: Sorry I’m late. 
(抱歉,我来晚了。)
B: We were beginning to think you were not coming.
(我们正在想你今天不会来了呢。)
【额外成就感】
○1Sorry I kept you waiting.(对不起,让大家久等了。)
○2Thanks for waiting.(多谢大家的等待。)
27.I’m sorry to bother you. 
很抱歉打扰你。
【疯狂讲解】
  这句话也可以说成:“I’m sorry to trouble you.” 
【疯狂实战】
○1A: I can go and ask him, if you want.
(如果你愿意,我可以去问他。)
B: I’m sorry to bother you.
(不好意思麻烦你。)
○2A: I’ll see what I can do for you.
(我看能为你做些什么。)
B: I’m sorry to bother you.
(很抱歉麻烦你。)
○3A: I’m really sorry to trouble you. 
(很抱歉麻烦你。)
B: Never mind.
(没关系。)
【发音分析】
○1 (I’m) sorry.
○2Sorry I’m late.
○3I’m sorry to bother you.
上组句子中含一个典型的、美国特有的“大嘴发音”[ɑ]。元音字母“o”在重读闭音节中,美音和英音的发音不同。这是英美发音的重大区别之一。这个音我们俗称为:“感叹祖国大好河山音”——“啊,祖国大好河山”。
Crazy Admiration, Revelation, Exclamation Sound
28.I’m sorry to interrupt you, but… 
很抱歉打搅你……
【疯狂实战】
如果别人正在做事,或者正在讲话,你想插进去说点什么,这句话就可以派上用场了。
【疯狂实战】
A: I’m sorry to interrupt you, but can I talk to you in private?
(很抱歉打搅你,我能和你私下里谈一谈吗?)
B: Sure. What’s up?
(当然可以。怎么啦?)
A: I’m sorry to interrupt you, but we’d better hurry.
(很抱歉打断你,不过,我们最好快一点。)
B: That’s right. / You are right.
(说得对。)
A: I’m sorry to interrupt you, but I don’t think that’s right.
(对不起打断你,我觉得那样不对。)
B: Oh? What do you mean?
(什么?你是什么意思?)
【额外成就感】
①Am I interrupting?(我打扰你了吗?)
②You interrupted us.(你打断了我们。)
③I didn’t mean to interrupt you.(我不是有意打断你的。)
29. I’m sorry to bother you, but… 
对不起,打扰你了……
【李阳老师的话】
唐突地打断或打搅别人,是一种不礼貌的行为,有时甚至还会招致他人的不满。如果你以一种婉转的语气来说同一句话,效果肯定截然不同。不信?学完这句话你不妨试试看!
【疯狂实战】
A: I’m sorry to bother you, but could you help me move this desk?
(对不起,打扰你了,能帮我挪一下桌子吗?)
B: All right.
(好的。)
A: I’m sorry to bother you, but could you take a look at my computer?
(对不起,打扰你了,能帮我看一下电脑吗?)
B: Sure. What’s wrong?
(没问题。出什么问题了?)
A: I’m sorry to bother you, but could you answer a question for me?
(很抱歉打扰你,你能回答我一个问题吗?)
B: Okay. What’s up?
(好吧。什么事?)
【额外成就感】
①Don’t bother.(不用麻烦了。)
②Why bother?=Why make the effort of doing that/What’s the point of doing that?(干嘛那么麻烦?)
③I don’t want to bother you.(我不想打搅你。)
④I don’t mean to bother you.(我不是故意要打扰你的。)
⑤I don’t want to bug you but I really need my money back.
(我不想打扰你,可是我真得要回我的钱。)
⑥I hate to bother you, but could you give me your phone number again? I seem to have lost it.
(我真不愿打扰你,只是你可以再告诉我一遍你的电话号码吗?我好像把它给弄丢了。)
30.Sorry, I wasn’t listening. 
对不起,我刚才没听。
【疯狂讲解】
这句话正是过去进行时的绝妙体现!
【疯狂实战】
A: What do you think?
(你认为怎么样?)
B: Sorry, I wasn’t listening.
(对不起,我刚才没听。)
A: Maybe we can ask Stone.
(也许我们可以去问问Stone。)
B: Sorry, I wasn’t listening. What did you say?
(对不起,我刚才没听。你说了什么?)
A: Which one do you think is right?
(你认为哪个对?)
B: Sorry, I wasn’t listening.
(对不起,我刚才没听。)
【疯狂替换】
①Sorry, I didn’t hear you. (对不起,我没听见。)
②Sorry, I wasn’t paying attention.(对不起,我没注意听。)
③Sorry, I couldn’t hear you.(对不起,我没听见。)
                         第四节 祝愿与祝贺

【编者按】
Expressing good wishes and congratulations is my favorite function. Who doesn’t love to spread happiness and cheer? Holidays are the most common times to share good wishes, but a few cheerful words can make any day better. I always congratulate friends when something goes their way. When you can speak these sentences well, you will find countless occasions to use them. Good Luck!
对他人表达美好的祝愿和祝贺是我最喜欢的了。谁不喜欢传达幸福和欢乐呢?假日是最普遍分享祝福的时候,平日里说一些令人精神为之振奋的话也能给每天的生活增添色彩。每逢我的朋友事事顺心的时候我总是祝贺他们。当你将下面的句子说得很好的时候,你就会发现有无数场合可以用到祝福和祝贺。祝你们好运!
31. Good luck! 
祝你好运!
【疯狂实战】
A: I only have two days to go before my test. I’m so nervous!
(离考试只有两天了,我紧张极了!)
B: Good luck! You can do it!
(祝你好运!你会成功的!)
A: I have a job interview tomorrow.
(我明天有个工作面试。)
B: Good luck! 
(祝你好运!)
A: I’m finally ready for my big presentation.
(我终于为我的大型演出做好了准备。)
B: Good luck!
(祝你好运!)
【额外成就感】
①I’ll keep my fingers crossed.(为你祈祷!)
②Keep up the good work!(祝你好运!)
32.Have a nice evening. 
今晚过得愉快!
【疯狂实战】
A: See you tomorrow.
(明天见。)
B: Take care and have a nice evening.
(保重,过一个愉快的夜晚!)
A: Let’s call it a day.
(今天就到这儿。)
B: Sure. Have a nice evening.
(好的。晚上好好玩!)
A: Have a nice evening.
(祝你今晚玩得开心。)
B: You too.
(你也是。)
【额外成就感】
①Have a nice weekend.(周末愉快!)
②Have a good rest.(好好休息一下。)
③Have a good night’s sleep.(睡个好觉!)
33.Take care of yourself! 
多保重!
【疯狂实战】
A: I have a cold.
(我感冒了。)
B: Take care of yourself!
(你要照顾好自己!)
A: I have heartburn. I really shouldn’t eat such spicy food.
(我的胃灼痛。我真不该吃那么辣的东西。)
B: You should take care of yourself more.
(多注意身体!)
A: My tooth is hurting really badly.
(我的牙疼得厉害。)
B: Take care of yourself! You need to see a dentist.
(多注意身体。你得去看牙医。)
【疯狂替换】
①Take care!(保重!)
②Take good care!(多保重!)
③Take good care of yourself!(你要多保重!)
34. I’m happy for you. 
我为你感到高兴。
Kim’s Note: Sharing in someone’s joy is the sign of a true friend. If you use this sentence you will build long lasting friendships.
  与人分享快乐是真心朋友的标志。使用这个句子,你将能与他人建立起长久的友谊关系。
【疯狂实战】
A: I became a section manager.
(我当上了科长。)
B: Great! I’m happy for you. 
(太好了!我为你高兴。)
A: I’m pregnant. 
(我怀孕了。)
B: Really? I’m happy for you. 
(真的?我为你高兴。)
A: Sally and I made up. 
(莎莉跟我和好了。)
B: Good! I’m happy for you. 
(真好!我为你们高兴。)
【疯狂替换】
①I’m so glad. (我真高兴。)
②I’m so pleased. (我真高兴。)
③I’m so happy for you. (我真为你高兴。)
④I’m proud of you. (我真为你骄傲。)
35. Congratulations!
祝贺你!

【疯狂实战】
A: I passed the entrance exam.
(我通过了入学考试。)
B: Congratulations!
(祝贺你!)
A: We signed the contract.
(我们签了合同。)
B: Congratulations!
(祝贺你!)
A: They picked my illustration.
(他们采纳了我的图案。)
B: Congratulations!
(祝贺你!)
【额外成就感】
①I congratulate you.(我祝贺你。)
②Let’s celebrate.(让我们庆贺一下。)
③This calls for celebration. (这真值得庆祝。)
36. Cheers!
干杯!
【疯狂实战】
A: Let’s have a toast to teacher Lee.
(来,为李老师干杯!)
B: Cheers!
(干!)
A: To our tenth anniversary!
(为我们的十周年纪念日干杯。)
B: Cheers!
(干!)
A: Cheers! Bottoms up!
(干杯!)
B: Bottoms up!
(干杯!)
【额外成就感】
①Let’s have a toast. (我们干杯吧!)
②Bottoms up! (干杯!)
③Drink up! (干杯!)
37. Give my regards to…. 
代我向……问好。
【疯狂联想】
这是一句用途极广的口语要素。当你的朋友或同事到某个你有熟人的地方去的时候,你就可以用这句话叫他或她代你问候你的那位熟人;同时,若你的表哥、表弟、表姐、表妹来你家做客离开时,你也可以用这句话叫他们代你向他们家里的长辈问好!

【疯狂实战】
A: Give my regards to Mr. Lee.
(代我向李先生问好。)
B: All right. Bye.
(好的。再见。)
A: Give my regards to your parents.
(代我向你父母问好。)
B: I will. See you soon.
(我会的,再见。)
A: Give my regards to your family.
(代我向你家人问好。)
B: Sure. See you around.
(好的。回头见。)
38.I hope you like my little present. 
希望你喜欢我送的小礼物。
Kim’s Note: Gift giving is an important social function. Sometimes it is hard to find the right words to go along with the act. These are all excellent examples of how to offer a gift.
赠送礼物是一个重要的社交功能。有时候,要找到与行动相符的话语来表达是一件困难的事。以下这些都是表达如何赠送礼物的绝好例子。

【疯狂实战】
A: I hope you like my little present. 
(希望你喜欢我送的小礼物。)
B: Thank you! It’s so sweet of you.
(谢谢!你真好。)
A: I hope you like my little present.
(希望你喜欢这个小礼物。)
B: Oh, you shouldn’t have. May I open it?
(噢,你太客气了。我可以现在打开吗?)

A: Is this for me?
(这是给我的吗?)
B: Yes. I hope you like my little present.
(对。我希望你喜欢这件小礼物。)

【额外成就感】
送礼物时你还可以说:
①I just wanted to thank you.(我只想说谢谢你。)
②As a token of my gratitude.(小小意思,略表谢意。)


39.I hope you like the food. 
[     ]
希望你爱吃这食物。

【疯狂实战】
A: Wow! Everything looks delicious!
(哇,这些看上去都很好吃。)
B: I hope you like the food.
(希望你爱吃。)

A: This is my first time to eat hot pot.
(这是我第一次吃火锅。)
B: I hope you like the food.
(希望你爱吃。)

A: Are these called Wonton?
(这是馄饨吗?)
B: Yes. I hope you like the food.
(是。希望你爱吃。)

【额外成就感】
①Maybe you won’t like it.(你可能不爱吃。)
②It will grow on you.(你会慢慢喜欢它的。)
③It’s good for you.(这对你有好处。)








TAG:

 

评分:0

我来说两句

Open Toolbar